Saturday, September 18, 2010

Prayer Warriors Needed!

After looking at the information on Julia again, I realized she is two 1/2 years old. Her birthday is listed as early 2008. There is not much information on her current medical condition. When children turn 4, they face being institutionalized. The age may be 6...trying to get accurate information.

Please, please all prayer warriors out there - pray a family finds their way to Julia. The adoption process for her is fairly quick - average 7-8 months.

For children with Cockayne time is a crucial consideration, months can equal years as their physical condition declines.

Her family is out there...Gods plan is perfect and every child He creates is perfect and holy in His name and for His Glory!

Sweet Julia,
"I thank God, whom I serve, as my forefathers did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers." 2 Ti 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment